January 2023 Updates
- Keyboard shortcuts: You can now type the / key for menu options much like you can do in Notion. More shortcuts are coming soon!
- The sentence bar is improved to make it clearer to distinguish between adding a new filter and adding a new pivot.
- We now support OR filters. See the video below for a brief tutorial. Select the column containing the filters you want to apply, use the checkbox to select the filters and select "done" when you're, ahem, done :).
- After you re-arrange the order of the legend of a pivot you can now re-arrange the graph colours. See a screen shot below.
- We have improved how AddMaple integrates with Slack. When you rename a graph and share it on Slack, the title now reflects as your graph title and not the query.
- We have improved how AddMaple integrates with Notion to better facilitate team collaboration. You can share a graph in Notion by typing / and selecting "Share", copy/paste the graph URL into Notion and select the "embed" option. From there you can re-order and resize graphs using Notion's interaction.
- MASSIVE UPDATE: LIKERT SCALE GRAPHS coming soon
See the image below for more details
A brief video showing you a few product updates as of the 19th of Jan
How the new "Or" filters work
Your pivoted graph might not be in the order you'd like. Use the up/down arrows to re-order the legend and when you're done, AddMaple now allows you to re-order the colors in a click. Simply click on "Re-order colors" and AddMaple will re-arrange the graph colours for you so that the color order from left to right makes sense.
Coming in a few days: Likert Scale Graphs.
We now support the ability to combine questions to create useful Likert Scale graphs. In this example, survey respondents were offered 8 product name ideas which they were asked to rank according to how they felt each idea fit into a given concept. Opinion scale questions like this are now able to be grouped into Likert Scales. At the moment we are finalising this feature and it will be ready in a few days.