When we say “we”, “us” or “our” in these terms of service, we mean AddMaple.com.
When we use the words “you”, “your”, "client", "user" we are referring to the organisations and people who use our service, AddMaple.com.
“Services” refers to any product or website created and maintained by AddMaple.com, whether that’s available through your web browser, a desktop or mobile application;
“Personal Data” means any information relating to an identifiable person;
When you sign up and use the Services you are agreeing to the latest terms of service published here.
We may update these terms of service from time to time.
How we provide the service
- We will do our best to keep the Service up and running, without errors.
- However, the Service may have errors or interruptions and we reserve the right to alter or stop the Service without notice.
- Keeping the Service up to date requires regular software updates. We reserve the right to modify or change the Service with or without notifying you.
- Keeping you informed is important and we will use our best and reasonable endeavours to provide notice whenever possible.
Plan charges and payments
- We plan to charge for the service and details of how the charging model works will be updated here.
Use of the services
- You can use the Services only in accordance with these terms; and any relevant law and regulation in your jurisdiction.
- You may not reproduce, copy, duplicate, trade or resell the Services.
- Your right to use the Services are non-exclusive, non-transferrable and fully revocable at AddMaple's discretion.
- You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material or source code from the Services unless given express written permission from us.
- You are responsible for all content entered into your account. We don’t endorse, support, represent, or guarantee the accuracy or reliability of your content.
- By submitting or creating content you warrant and represent you are the author of the content or have the appropriate right to use the content in this fashion.
- We accept no responsibility or liability for any infringement of third party rights by your content.
Privacy and data protection
- For the purposes of understanding roles in regard to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) - AddMaple.com is defined as the Data Processor and the Client is the Data Controller.
- The Client, as Data Controller, appoints AddMaple as a Processor to process the Personal Data.
- AddMaple will only process the Personal Data to provide the Services in accordance with the Clients written instructions as represented by these terms, or otherwise to comply with applicable laws or regulatory requirements.
- Recognising that some fields permit Users to input free form text, anything input deemed a special category of data under GDPR will be processed pursuant to Article 9.2.b.
- AddMaple will take appropriate technical and organisational security measures to ensure the security of processing and protect the Personal Data from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised access or disclosure or unlawful processing.
- The Client authorises AddMaple to appoint sub-processors as they deem appropriate or necessary for the provision of the Services.
- AddMaple will provide mechanisms for the Client to download all Personal Data at any time, to delete the record of a single Data Subject, and to delete all Personal Data at the end of the contract.
- The Client may exercise their right of Audit under GDPR legislation through AddMaple providing an audit report not older than 18 months prepared by an independent external auditor demonstrating AddMaple's technical and organisational measures are sufficient to meet the obligations of a Data Processor under GDPR.
- AddMaple will submit to Client audits and inspections, provided the Client pays an applicable audit fee in full, and in advance of the commencement of such audit.
- Nothing within this contract relieves AddMaple of its own direct responsibilities and liabilities under the GDPR.
- Annex 1 to these terms of service includes details of the Processing of Personal Data as required by Article 28(3) GDPR.
Disclaimer of warranties
- We make no guarantee that the Services will meet your requirements, that they will be of satisfactory quality, that they will be fit for a particular purpose, that they will not infringe the rights of third parties, that they will be compatible with all systems, or that they will be secure.
- We use our best and reasonable endeavours to make sure all information provided on the Services is accurate and up to date, however we make no guarantee that this will always be the case. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of the Services.
- No part of the Services is intended to constitute advice and you should not rely on the content of the Services when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all descriptions of the Services correspond to the actual services available, we can’t be held responsible for any variations from these descriptions.
Uptime and availability
- The Services are provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Services will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by law we provide no warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
- You use the Services at your own risk.
- We accept no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Services resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
Limitation of liability
- AddMaple's liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising out of our breach of these terms shall be limited to the value of one month of your subscription at the relevant time. For all other direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Services or any information contained therein, to the maximum extent permitted by law, AddMaple accepts no liability. You should be aware that you use the Services and all relevant content at your own risk.
- Nothing in these terms excludes or restricts AddMaple's liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of AddMaple.
Cancellation and termination
- You can cancel your account instantly at any time. We provide a cancellation function in the Services, the process is instant and automated.
- You are solely responsible for cancelling your account using this function, we don’t accept email or written requests to cancel the Services.
You may not assign, transfer, sub-contract, or in any other manner transfer the benefit and/or burden of this agreement to any third party without our prior written consent.
In the event that any of these terms are found to be invalid, that term is to be deemed severed, but does not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms.
These terms set out the entire agreement and understanding between the Parties and supersede all prior oral or written agreements or understandings. Neither the User nor AddMaple shall be entitled to rely on any agreement, understanding or arrangement not expressly set forth in these terms, save for any representation made fraudulently.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales. The courts of England have exclusive jurisdiction for the settlement of any dispute.
If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, please contact our support team.
This Annex includes certain details of the Processing of Personal Data as required by Article 28(3) GDPR.
Subject Matter and Duration
The subject matter and duration of the processing of the Personal Data are set out in the main Terms and this Annex.
Nature and Purpose of Processing
AddMaple is a Slovenia headquartered provider of cloud based software designed to help individuals and companies analyse their data.
Types of Personal Data Processed
We ask for your name and email address when you sign up to AddMaple. This is our primary mechanism to identify you when you log in.
We allow you to import data from any file or any connected service. We don't store the raw data, it is processed with our software in your browser. When you create a report - the data is stored on our servers so that you can share the report with others.
Categories of Data Subject
The personal data transferred and processed concerns the Client.
The personal data transferred to AddMaple is determined and controlled by the Client, as such AddMaple has no control over the volume and sensitivity of the personal data transferred.
AddMaple does not intentionally collect or process any special categories of data in the provision of AddMaple.
Obligations and Rights of the Data Controller
The obligations and rights of the Data Controller are set out in the main Terms.